We are looking to add the following to our team:
Front Desk Helper
A little about us;
Cutting Edge Computer Solutions was founded in May of 2002 with a focus of providing fast and reliable onsite service for businesses and home users alike. In 2004, Cutting Edge Computer Solutions expanded its ability to help more people with the opening of a retail and service based store in Vancouver Washington while continuing to provide onsite services.
Cutting Edge prides itself with exceptional customer service and is currently looking for an entry-level, part-time (eventually full-time) Front Desk Helper. Sales experience is a plus.
Our perfect candidate would be someone technically proficient, with knowledge of software and hardware, and willing to learn new skills, as they would be moving into a more technically oriented position, over time.
Job responsibilities include:
• Checking customers’ computers in and out of our ticket system.
• Assisting walk-in customers and counter sales.
• Assisting Technicians with servicing and repairing on multiple computers daily.
• Answering phones and relaying repair status over phone.
• Store upkeep (Dusting, Vacuuming, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
A successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• A willingness to learn and take direction.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Available to work Monday through Friday.
• Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
• Pass both Background Check and Drug Test.
• Pay starts at minimum wage, with a 90-day probation. After which, a pay raise to $14.00/hr. will be implemented.
• Shift starts at noon and ends at 6pm (30 hours), Monday through Friday (Weekends and all major Holidays off.)
• Closing shift.
Please submit resume with cover letter in person at store location. Emailed resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls please. Within cover letter explain the procedure or procedures to access the bios of HP computers.
This position is not in dire need of being filled. Resumes/CVs and cover letters will be accepted until the perfect candidate is found. Candidates can expect a wait of, possibly more than, a month before being contacted for an interview if they are selected. Candidates will be contacted via phone call to the provided number.
$13.50 to $14.00 / hour
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What to bring?
Please bring your Cover Letter (With aforementioned instructions) and resume with you to the event.
Who you will meet:
Please bring your resume/CV and cover letter to our physical location. We do not consider applicants that do not show up. This position is not in dire need of being filled. Resumes/CVs and cover letters will be accepted until the perfect candidate is found. Candidates can expect a wait of, possibly more than, a month before being contacted for an interview if they are selected.
What are Open Interviews?
Open Interviews are a window of time where employers welcome job candidates to come in and interview for open positions.